Register for a career workshop with Bill Carroll, ACS Past President, 2005; ACS Director-at-Large, 2009-17. This event will feature an interactive workshop on constructing a strong resume; interviewing strategies; networking skills; an overview on ACS career services and more. The workshop will also include an expert panel session with an opportunity to network with professionals from various fields of Chemistry: Industry, Academia, Government, Entrepreneurship, and the Law.
- Industry - Careers in Industrial Chemistry - JC Kuo and LaDonna Finneli-Neal
- Academia - Working in Higher Education - Ognjen Miljanic
- Law - Immigration and Patent law - Valerie Moore and Mr. Chao
- Entrepreneurship - Working for yourself - Mayank Gupta
- Government - Opportunities for Chemists in the Government Sector – Sebastian Frommhold